The Buckeye Mountain owned and operated Kansas City Service Center is centrally located in Belton, Missouri. Staffed by IT specialists and certified technicians with a comprehensive understanding of railroad requirements, our service center is the Buckeye Mountain hub for hardware procurement, testing, inventory management, deployment and repairs. It is your central point of contact for installations, support and maintenance. Our associates are manufacturer-certified to repair most of the equipment we sell, which improves customer service by providing better response time and control. And like your business, we work railroad hours. Our Kansas City Service Center minimizes downtime, maximizes efficiency and makes your life easier.
Services offered at the service center.
- Vendor shipment tracking
- Receiving processing, logging and tagging
- Full system testing
- Software installation and device configuration
- Equipment staging including imaging and configuration
- Secure network hosting enabling total device configuration and support
- Device deployment for multiple projects across your network
- Inventory management, tracking and reporting
- Repair services and warranty administration
- After-warranty repairs and support
- Return of all repaired equipment to field
- User training and education
- 24x7 technical and hardware support